Find Support & Education
It's important for you to have confidence in the care experience provided by your Adult Day Program.
What caregivers have shared
Here are just a few of the benefits local caregivers have shared with us recently regarding Club 36:
- “By giving me a chance to ‘recharge my batteries’, I have more energy to care for my husband at home.”
- “This one day each week provides me with the freedom to arrange my schedule and activities to focus on myself and some of my personal needs.”
- “It gives me time to relax.”
- “It gives me time to renew myself and to get the chores done!”
- "I don't know what I'd do without Club 36! It really gives me the break I need to be able to keep him at home for a little longer."
- "I could not have made it without you."
- "I cannot tell you how very thankful I am for the terrific care, service and love you give to my mom..."
- "I'd like to send my thanks to the staff & volunteers who did a great job at the Stampede breakfast. As a guest, I saw the warmth and the care that was put into the occasion and making each feel special too."
Benefits for participants
Reflecting on the benefits of Club 36 for people living with dementia, here's what's been reported to us from family members:
- “This program helps stimulate my mother’s awareness. Since attending the program, she has taken more of an interest in life.”
- “It gives him purpose. My father feels that he is going there to work and assist others.”
- “My husband has made friends and they laugh and have fun together.”
- "She looks so forward to going as she loves being with all of you."
- “The Club allows my mother to have some activities outside the home in a safe, comfortable environment.”