Best Friends Approach™ Workshop
The Best Friends Approach™ workshop is a one-day course that provides advanced, dementia-specific training for healthcare professionals.
The course will provide you with:
- Strategies for preventing and reducing challenging behaviour changes
- Effective communication techniques
- Methods for creating meaningful activities to engage the person in positive ways
- Effective caregiving strategies and best practices based on the renowned Best Friends™ model of care
- Certificate of achievement upon completion
We are a proud proponent and exclusive licensee of the Best Friends Approach™ in Alberta, a well-recognized, person-centred approach based on the Best Friends philosophy of care. It was developed by David Troxel & Virginia Bell and is widely practiced in Canada, U.K., U.S.A. and Australia.
Contact us for information on attending the Best Friends Approach™ workshop.