Find Support & Education
Submit your question
As a person living with dementia, a caregiver or family member, you likely have a lot on your plate. You may have questions about dementia specifically and how to best manage the challenges associated with it.
- How do I deal with repetitive behaviour?
- What’s the first step in convincing my family member to seek a physician’s advice?
- What does the diagnostic process look like?
- How should I manage physical aggression?
- Should I inform my family members and friends?
- What are the first steps to consider following a diagnosis?
We offer free services from registered social workers who specialize in providing confidential support for individuals and families impacted by dementia. Submit your question below:
- We have provided answers to some of the most common first questions on our website. Click here to view them.
- We also recommend viewing these sections on our website:
caring for people with dementia
things to consider if you have dementia
sessions and workshops