I felt a sense of peace in knowing I was not alone, and I had somewhere to turn when I needed it. You have enabled me to better understand and support my husband in all that he is experiencing. I'm so grateful for your support.
Reaching out to people at the Alzheimer Society of Calgary saved my life. They really understood, and didn’t judge me."
Monthly giving is one effective and convenient way you can help create a more sustainable future for local families affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Many benefits to monthly giving include:
- A single, one-time sign-up for a full year of community impact
- It’s affordable and easy to budget for. Simply choose a monthly donation amount you’re comfortable with.
- It’s never set in stone. You’re free to pause or resume your giving at any time as needed.
- Every contribution matters, and can really add up to having a significant impact over time.
- You will receive one summary tax receipt at the end of year.
Call us at 403-290-0110 or fill out the form below to start giving today!
As a first step towards acceptance of the changes in my husband [after his diagnosis] I made a phone call to the Alzheimer’s Society of Calgary to sign up for a course. After explaining my intent, and before anything else was said, the person on the other end of the phone asked, “How are you doing?” So unexpected, so sincere, so compassionate, so moving. We chatted for a long time.