Will And Legacy Gifts
Imagine the future you can help create.
A legacy gift is one of the most significant ways you can create a lasting impact for local people impacted by dementia.
A gift in your will can create sustainable and life-changing support for local families. No matter the size of your estate, you’ll have a tangible impact on the people in your community and help improve the quality of life for people affected.
Please consider the Alzheimer Society of Calgary in your will.
At a time when the number of diagnoses is increasing dramatically, your donation can make a real difference for local families. Your contribution will help ensure that local people with a diagnosis, caregivers and families have access to support when they need it most.
Talk to your advisor
Whether you’re working with legal or financial expertise, please provide them with the following information:
- Legal Name: Alzheimer Society of Calgary
- Charitable Registration Number: 13072 5740 RR0001
- Contact: Sarah Salus, Director of Philanthropy & Engagement, Alzheimer Society of Calgary | 403-290-0110 | 1-877-569-HELP (4357) | firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Plan your Legacy Gift
There are several options when it comes to planning your legacy gift.
- Update your will to communicate your wishes to your loved ones.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gift of life insurance
- Gift of property
- Gift of RRSPs and RRIFs
- Gift of Stocks and Securities
- Charitable Gift Annuities