Who We Are
I expected a few brochures - and I left the office with hope.
I don't know what I'd do without Club 36! It really gives me the break I need to be able to keep him at home a little longer.
Our team is here to support you along the way.
- Barb Ferguson - Executive Director
- Leasa Anderson - Office Manager
- Robin Turner - Administrative & Volunteer Coordinator
- Deb McKerlie - Accounting Services
- Sarah Salus - Director, Philanthropy & Engagement
- Kira Dawidowski - Donor Services Associate
- Ryan Gallant - Coordinator, Communication & Engagement
- Tricia Voll - Coordinator, Philanthropy & Engagement
- Paul Bartel - Manager of Learning & Support Services
- Cindy Bond - Community Education Specialist
- Padmaja Genesh - Learning Specialist
- Leanne Hill - Registered Social Worker
- Samantha Reay - Registered Social Worker
- Miranda Goodwin - Registered Social Worker
- Ali Cada - Director, Adult Day and Creative Programs
- Nisheil Kumar – Wellness Coordinator
- Maria Baldozano – Program Coordinator
- Cheryl Alwast – Program Facilitator
- Nasira Firdose – Program Facilitator
- Cole MacMurdo – Program Facilitator
- Charmaine Gumabay – Wellness Coordinator
- Joseph (Jay) Gagnon – Program Coordinator
- Colleen McGonigal – Program Facilitator
- Seher Kaya – Program Facilitator
- Linda Szecsy – Program Facilitator
As a first step towards acceptance of the changes in my husband [after his diagnosis] I made a phone call to the Alzheimer’s Society of Calgary to sign up for a course. After explaining my intent, and before anything else was said, the person on the other end of the phone asked, “How are you doing?” So unexpected, so sincere, so compassionate, so moving. We chatted for a long time.