Vision And Mission
To enable local people impacted by dementia to live life well and build the capacity of the community to support and care for them.
Our vision is a future that will see:
- Enhanced quality of life for local persons with dementia, their families and care partners
- Increased capacity of the community to support and care for persons impacted
- Access to evidence-based best practices in dementia care from disease onset through the end of life
- Greater respect, support, identification and intervention for persons with dementia and their care partners
- Committed to treating persons with dementia and their caregivers with respect, dignity and compassion at all times.
- Committed to evidence-based best practices that deliver results.
- Advocates for choice
- Empowering people with the knowledge that will enable them to make informed choices.
- Barrier-free access
- Striving for accessible services meeting the needs of diverse communities.
- Accountable and responsible
- Committed to efficient practices and effective, sustainable stewardship.
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Working with others to leverage resources.
- Increasing our own capacity and the ability of the community to support persons living with dementia and their care partners.