Vision And Mission
We lead with our influence and expertise to help people impacted by dementia to live well and we build community capacity to support them.
An inclusive and caring community where people impacted by dementia are valued and empowered.
Our Core Beliefs for a caring future:
We believe that people impacted by dementia have the right to:
• Timely support from the community
• Compassion, kindness and acceptance within their close and extended community
• Leading expertise, knowledge and evidence-informed practices
• Inclusion as active community participants
- Committed to treating persons with dementia and their caregivers with respect, dignity and compassion at all times.
- Committed to evidence-based best practices that deliver results.
- Advocates for choice
- Empowering people with the knowledge that will enable them to make informed choices.
- Barrier-free access
- Striving for accessible services meeting the needs of diverse communities.
- Accountable and responsible
- Committed to efficient practices and effective, sustainable stewardship.
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Working with others to leverage resources.
- Increasing our own capacity and the ability of the community to support persons living with dementia and their care partners