Vision And Mission
To enable local people impacted by dementia to have an enhanced quality of life and build the capacity of the community to support and care for them.
Our vision is a future that will see:
- Enhanced quality of life for local persons with dementia, their families and care partners
- Increased capacity of the community to support and care for persons impacted
- Access to evidence-based best practices in dementia care from disease onset through the end of life
- Greater respect, support, identification and intervention for persons with dementia and their care partners
- Committed to treating persons with dementia and their caregivers with respect, dignity and compassion at all times.
- Committed to evidence-based best practices that deliver results.
- Advocates for choice
- Empowering people with the knowledge that will enable them to make informed choices.
- Barrier-free access
- Striving for accessible services meeting the needs of diverse communities.
- Accountable and responsible
- Committed to efficient practices and effective, sustainable stewardship.
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Working with others to leverage resources.
- Increasing our own capacity and the ability of the community to support persons living with dementia and their care partners.