Find Support & Education
Daily activities at Club 36
Club 36 staff members plan social and recreational activities that aim to address the cognitive, physical, social and nutritional needs of participants. All activities are purposeful and offer a sense of accomplishment for the people who attend.
Club 36 allows participants the opportunity to:
- be engaged in activities that are meaningful, success-oriented and stimulating
- socialize with other people
- connect with others experiencing similar challenges
A typical day may look like this...
- Arrival by Access Calgary or family drop-off
- Coffee and conversation (current events)
- Exercise and physical games (hand weights, floor Hockey, billiards)
- Group activity or project (baking, cooking, gardening, woodworking, word games, music appreciation)
- Meal preparation (setting table, filling glasses)
- Relaxation and refreshment activities (hand massages, poetry)
- Depart by Access Calgary or family pick-up
Hours of operation
The Alzheimer Society of Calgary's Club 36 program operates in compliance with the Alberta Health & Wellness Continuing Care Health Service Standards.